Amish Tripathi Ramchandra Series 4th Book. Lanka Is Gonna Burn. Darkness is doomed. But will the light last? 3400 BCE in India. Greed. Rage. Grief. Love. Smoldering Tinder, Ready to Start a War However, this war is unique. Dharma gets this one. This conflict is being fought for the most powerful goddess.
Ram Chandra Series 4th Book Summary
Sita has been taken, hostage. She defiantly challenges Raavan to kill her since she would rather die than let Ram give in. Ram is surrounded by his own sorrow and rage. He gears up for battle. His fuel is anger. His guide is calm and focused.
The first three novels of the Ram Chandra Series, the second-fastest-selling book series in Indian publishing history, examine Ram, Sita, and Raavan’s respective journeys. Their stories collide in this, the series’ fourth and most sweeping volume, and burst into a bloody conflict.
Will Ram, who is restricted by the Dharmic laws, be able to fight the cruel and evil Raavan? Lanka will either fight back like a caged tiger or burn cinders. Will the victory be worth the awful price of war?
What matters most is: Will the Vishnu ascend? Will the actual adversaries of the country be frightened by Vishnu? Fear is the mother of love, after all.
About the Author: Amish Ram Chandra Series 4th Book
IIM (Kolkata) educated banker turned author Amish was born in 1974. His first novel, The Immortals of Meluha (Book 1 of the Shiva Trilogy), was a bestseller, which inspired him to leave his job in financial services and devote himself full-time to writing.
He is a producer of movies in addition to being an author and a diplomat for the Indian government. Amish have a deep enthusiasm for mythology, history, and philosophy and see beauty and significance in all major world religions.
More than 20 languages have been used to translate his books, which have sold over 6 million copies. His Ram Chandra Series is the second-fastest selling book series in Indian publishing history, after his Shiva Trilogy.
Product details: Ramachandra Series 4
- Publisher : HarperCollins India (3 October 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 500 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9356291527
- ISBN-13 : 978-9356291522
- The Sadness Book a Journal to Let Go PDF
- Be Your Own Sunshine Book Review Free Download Pdfdrive
- Manifestation Journal Magick Guided 369, 555, and Scripting to Manifest Your Dream Life
- Ballot, Bullet and Blood Shivam Raghuwanshi & Shubham Tiwari
- Daniel Silva Books in Order
- Michael Connelly Books in Order Amazon
- Best Latest 5 Pete Hegseth Book
- Ginger Pye Book
- Dr Becky Good Inside: A Guide to Becoming the Parent You Want to Be
- Best Endless Summer Stories Elin Hilderbrand 2022
- The Hotel Nantucket Elin Hilderbrand | The Hotel Nantucket Book
- Ananda Happiness Without Reason By Acharya Prashant Download
- The Power of Thoughts By Swami Mukundananda Download PDF
- Real Life Real Love Book Life Lessons on Joy, Pain & the Magic That Holds Us Together
- The Art of Focus: 45 Stories to Uplift the Mind and Transform the Heart