Catalog Specialist Amazon, Job Description, Interview Questions, Salary. A catalog specialist needs to be well-versed in the goods offered or sold on the website as catalogs are records of the goods being sold by any company. Maintaining the website’s quality, avoiding incorrect classification, and verifying the minute features of the goods as displayed to a consumer are some of the primary jobs.
Simply put, as a catalog expert, you must know exactly where the product belongs on the Amazon website if you locate a shoe in the clothes category and modify it accordingly.
Amazon Catalog Specialist Job Description
Amazon has reinvented itself over the past 25 years on behalf of its consumers, becoming the biggest online retailer and marketplace in the world. In order to create the most cutting-edge Business-to-Business (B2B) marketplace in the world, Amazon is now redefining itself on behalf of the business customer, and we are hiring to make this vision a reality.
The Amazon Business team focuses on developing tools that let B2B clients browse, find, and purchase commercial, industrial, and scientific products from enormous catalogs using a variety of devices, marketplaces, and locations. Our client’s needs are distinct from those of the typical Amazon consumer customer group.
The Amazon Business (AB) reseller team concentrates on the investigations with research on AB consumers on several parameters and examines information linked to the buyer and/or seller in order to unlock the legitimate client to make large quantity orders.
About The Team of Amazon
Providing accurate and trustworthy data and data products is one of Amazon Business Data Analytics and Insights’ (ABDAI) two goals, the other of which is to help our business partners make decisions that are frequently correct.
Basic Qualifications Post of Catalog Specialist Amazon
The ability to manage vast and complex rule sets, the capacity to suggest solutions to a variety of issues, great communication skills, and follow-up are all requirements for this position. It also calls for strong attention to detail, a strong work ethic, and determination.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Decision-making aptitudes are based on given guidelines and in an ambiguous context.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines, and reporting;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team.
- Including adherence to core values and dynamic corporate culture
- Ability to work in a dynamic work environment and meet performance goals.
Preferred Qualifications Job Catalog Specialist
- Been part of investigations Catalog.
- Catalog-related functions Knowledge.
- Prior experience in working on classification will be added value.
- MS Office Knowledge, Like Words, Excel, and Internet
Key job responsibilities: Amazon Catalog Specialist
Catalog Specialist Amazon Work
- Handle the day-to-day assigned tasks.
- Ensure they meet quality standards.
- Maintain records of day-to-day work.
- Updating trackers to reflect work done.
- Use tools to create and manage classification
- Actively troubleshoot and respond to issues.
- Caused by incorrect classification
FAQ: Catalog Specialist Amazon Interview
Q. Catalog Specialist Amazon Interview Process
A. Online Live Thru Internet or Zoom or Google Meet.
Q. Catalog Specialist Amazon Interview Questions:
A. Asking about working knowledge of the Listing part.
Q. Catalog Specialist Amazon Salary
A. Rs. 30000/- To 50000/-
Q. Catalog Specialist Amazon Salary for Freshers:
A. 20000- 30000 Around
Also Read: Flipkart Call Center Jobs Work From Home