From 2013 to 2021, 53 Questions worth 642.5 Marks, or an average of 72 Marks each year, were asked from the Social Justice and Governance section of the GS-2 Paper. As a result, Social Justice and Governance are crucial and high-scoring topics in the otherwise difficult GS-2 Paper.
In order for Aspirants to employ pre-made interlinkages in their replies, a conscious attempt has been made to link current situations with the static portions of the themes in this book.
Additionally, this will aid aspirants in preparing their minds to create similar interconnections on their own. Like the other books in the Authors’ “Decode” series, this one is exam-oriented and concise while still being comprehensive. It comprises 63 diagrams, 53 completed PYQs, 63 sample questions, and static theory related to current events.
Authors advise aspirants to thoroughly understand the static theory and master the art of writing answers by studying solved PYQs and by working on sample questions.
About the Author: Decode GS-2
- ISBN-10 : 8195441238
- ISBN-13 : 978-8195441235
Check More Exam Details
- AFCAT 2023 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Age Limit, Pattern
- How to Prepare for VARC CAT
- [PDF] CBSE All In One Accountancy Class 12 2022-23 | Ebook Free Download For Mobile
- SSC CPO 2022 Application Form, Exam Dates (OUT), Eligibility- Apply Online PDF Download
- [LATEST] Indian Economy Growth 2022 Book For UPSC CSE Prelims & Mains by Study IQ
- UGC NET Exam Date 2022 23 यूजीसी ने किया नेट परीक्षा की तारीखों का ऐलान
- The Best Physical Chemistry Book for JEE Mains,