DIVYA Cystogrit Patanjali, Kanchnar Haldi, Shila sindoor, Mukta shakti, Moti Pishti, Tamra Bhasma, Heerak Bhasma, and other elements may be found in Divya Cystogrit Diamond.
Cystogrit Diamond Patanjali Use
Benign development, cysts, and tumors.
Ingredients: Cystogrit Diamond Patanjali
- Composition: Each tablet contains :
- Extracts of : (Bauhinia variegata) Kanchnar Bk. 307.02 mg,
- Haldi Rz. 52.63 mg,
- Shila Powders of : (Curcuma longa) Sindoor 35.09 mg,
- Muktashukti Pishti 70.18 mg,
- Moti Pishti 17.54 mg,
- Tamra Bhasma 17.54 mg,
- Gum acacia Excipients :
- (Acacia arabica) 8 mg,
- Talcum (Hydrated magnesium silicate) 8 mg,
- MCC (Microcrystalline Cellulose) 16 mg,
- Croscarmellose Sodium (Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose) 8 mg
Other Product Info: Divya Cystogrit
Before 1080 days after production, if possible.
About: Patanjali Ayurved Limited
High-quality herbal and mineral remedies are made by Patanjali Ayurved Limited. Many endangered herbs are grown on this property by the Divya Yog Mandir Trust and Patanjali Yog Peeth as a quality control measure. The plant strictly adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) guidelines, and the company takes pleasure in being environmentally friendly.