E-Commerce Manager Jobs Roles Responsibilities Salary Interview Question. E-commerce managers create plans that address the aesthetics and usability of their businesses’ online stores and related platforms. Executive choices are then made by e-commerce managers to make sure that these frameworks support the creation of profit.
Also Read: Catalog Specialist Amazon
Job Description: E-commerce Roles and Responsibilities
- Liable for the Full End-to-end Process Operations and Business in E-commerce
- Creating and Maintaining a Business Presence on Various Online Marketplaces.
- Such as Myntra, Flipkart, Amazon, Jabong, Etc.
- Setting and Delivering Online Sales Goals, Creating Volume Predictions, and Producing Mis Reports
- Creating Listing Files, Routinely Updating Inventory, Quantity, and Prices
- Management of Inventories and Reconciliation
- Preparing for and Carrying Out Digital Marketing Campaigns.
- That Include Brand Advertisements and Other Comparable Actions on Various Forums
- Update of All Brand Graphics on Social Media Platforms
Desired Candidate Profile: E-Commerce Manager Jobs
- Experience and a keen interest in e-commerce sales and Digital marketing
- In-depth understanding of e-commerce business w.r.t product selection, shoot, promotions, liquidation, etc.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Have a commitment to customer service with an innovative solution-seeking attitude
- Good network in the E-commerce sector
Preferred Qualifications Ecommerce Manager
- Experience in an e-commerce environment.
- Related experience in customer protection/trust/safety will be an added plus.
- Working knowledge of statistical and risk mitigation methodologies
Ecommerce Manager Salary
- ₹ 3,50,000 – 8,00,000 P.A.
- Ecommerce Marketing
- Digital marketing
- Online sales
Also Read: Risk Manager Amazon Jobs Salary
Also Read: Flipkart Call Center Jobs Work From Home