Here is a comprehensive list of ESI hospitals in Delhi, along with their addresses, contact details, and other pertinent information:
What is the ESI Scheme?
The ESI scheme is a social security and health insurance program for workers in India.
This is the (ESIC)- Employee State Insurance Corporation run under the Ministry of Labour and Employment. This is a very famous and very beneficial scheme in India that provides all medical Benefits like maternity benefits, disability benefits, and several other benefits.
In this program, The share is funded by both the employees and the employers, with the below details of the contribution rate currently set at 1.75% for employees and 4.75% for employers which is the very best scheme process.
ESI Hospital Delhi List
|Hospital Name||Address||Contact Details|
|ESI Hospital Basaidarapur||Basaidarapur, Delhi||Phone: 011-25936122|
|ESI Hospital Rohini||Rohini, Sector 15, Delhi||Phone: 011-27574597|
|ESI Hospital Okhla||Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-I, Delhi||Phone: 011-26371330|
|ESI Hospital Jhilmil||Jhilmil, Delhi||Phone: 011-22583025|
|ESI Hospital Dwarka||Dwarka, Sector-3, Delhi||Phone: 011-25081002|
|ESI Hospital Noida||Noida, Uttar Pradesh||Phone: 0120-2411500|
Eligibility for ESI Scheme: Below Are The Details
- Monthly Sellery of the Employees Below Rs. 18000/-
- The employee must be working in a factory or establishment covered under the scheme.
- The employee must have an ESI number, which is provided by the employer.
Benefits of ESI Scheme
The ESI scheme provides the following benefits to eligible employees and their dependents:
- Outpatient treatment at ESI dispensaries and hospitals.
- Inpatient treatment at ESI hospitals.
- Specialist consultations.
- Diagnostic services.
- Medicines and medical supplies
- Monthly cash benefits in case of temporary or permanent disablement.
- Paid leave for six weeks before the expected delivery date and six weeks after delivery.
- Cash benefits for 12 weeks in case of miscarriage or medical termination of pregnancy.
- Cash benefits for 84 days in case of sickness arising out of pregnancy.
- Funeral expenses.
- Rehabilitation services.
- Vocational rehabilitation.
Conclusion – ESI Hospital Delhi List
The ESI scheme is an important social security and health insurance program for workers in India. So reader If you are a salaried employee in Delhi Government or any private Company, you may be eligible for medical treatment at an ESI hospital in India. Above is the ESI Hospital Delhi List.
Also Read: – Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Hospital List
Check the details and if you meet the all eligibility criteria for the ESI scheme, I personaly recommended you take advantage of the benefits it offers.
More Popular Categories
|Indian Exam||USA Exam|
|Credit & Debit Card||Books in Order|
|E-Commerce||Apply for Jobs|
|Ayurvedic Medicine||Crypto NFTS|
|Religion & Spirituality||Electric Vehicles|