LIS Smith Book Any Given Tuesday: A Political Love Story. An irreverent look at American politics from one of the most sought-after Democratic Party operatives Any Given Tuesday is not your standard political memoir, and Lis Smith is not your typical political strategist. It defies all conventions since it offers both an intimate portrait of a sometimes harrowing personal journey and an insightful look at human nature at the highest levels of authority.
LIS Smith Book Summary
Smith doesn’t claim to be flawless; she takes responsibility for both the unconventional decisions that have benefited her career and characterized it, as well as the contentious ones that got her in the news.
Any Given Tuesday chronicles Smith’s life from her first internships as a college student through her time as a confidante and trusted advisor to some of the most prominent politicians in the nation, including her standout role as a senior adviser on Pete Buttigieg’s 2020 presidential campaign.
It’s an odyssey full of highs and lows and larger-than-life people, animated by Smith’s love for the hand-to-hand combat of politics and maintained by her firmly held belief that it’s still possible to achieve constructive change.
Smith portrays the reality of what goes on behind the scenes, including what happens when the cameras stop rolling, what it’s like to be in the center of a political media frenzy, and how those in charge of making important decisions that could affect people’s lives and deaths are just like the rest of us.
Lis Smith has seen and learned a lot, despite the fact that the road hasn’t always been easy, and she reveals it all in her illuminating, hilarious book.
About the Author: LIS Smith Book Any Given Tuesday: A Political Love Story
Lis Smith has participated in 20 political campaigns. She has a wealth of expertise in local, state, and federal public affairs and media relations. Her most recent position was serving as Pete Buttigieg’s senior communications advisor.
She previously worked for everyone from former President Barack Obama to Senator Claire McCaskill and Governors Andrew Cuomo, Terry McAuliffe, Ted Strickland, Jon Corzine, and Martin O’Malley before joining Buttigieg’s campaign. She has worked as an on-air analyst for well-known TV networks and authored op-eds in Vanity Fair and New York Times. She is a New York resident.
LIS Smith Book: Details
- Asin number: B09JPCBSKF
- Publishing House: Harper (July 19, 2022)
- Date of publication: July 19, 2022
- File size: 3062 KB; Language: English
- Enabled Text-to-Speech
- Display Reader: Supported
- Enabled enhanced typesetting
- X-Ray: Not Available
- Word Wise: Activated
- 286 pages were printed.
Check More Exam Details
- AFCAT 2023 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Age Limit, Pattern
- How to Prepare for VARC CAT
- [PDF] CBSE All In One Accountancy Class 12 2022-23 | Ebook Free Download For Mobile
- SSC CPO 2022 Application Form , Exam Dates (OUT), Eligibility- Apply Online PDF Download
- [LATEST] Indian Economy Growth 2022 Book For UPSC CSE Prelims & Mains by Study IQ
- UGC NET Exam Date 2022 23 यूजीसी ने किया नेट परीक्षा की तारीखों का ऐलान
- The Best Physical Chemistry Book for JEE Mains,
- Hppsc Hpas Notification 2022 Released, Last Date to Apply Online is 14 July
- 15 Best New Books On Economics Read In 2022-23
- Top 5 Best CDS Preparation Books Pdf Free Download
- CDS 2023 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus
- SSC CPO 2022 Application Form, Delhi Police SI, Exam Date, Eligibility Apply
- NIFT Entrance Exam 2023 | The Ultimate Guide for NIFT/NID/IIFT (9789326194655)
- Where the Crawdads Sing Pdf Book Download
- General Knowledge 2023 Manohar Pandey Pdf Download
- T.S. Grewal’s Double Entry Book Keeping: Financial Accounting Textbook
- ESE 2023 MADE EASY Books Exam Date Vacancy Syllabus Pdf Download
- General Studies Books 2023 for UPSC SSC, PSUs Download (Made Easy)
- Administration of Union and States with Special Reference to Tamil Nadu
- GATE EXAM 2023 Preparation Books Computer Science and IT Engineering Previous Solved Papers
- Delhi Police Driver Book Constable (Driver) Recruitment Exam Guide
- You Can Compound By Vivek Maharani