Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect Exam Ref Sc-100 PDF Get certified with ease while learning how to develop highly effective cybersecurity strategies. This book is intended for a wide range of cybersecurity professionals, including security engineers, architects, administrators of Microsoft 365, users and identities, infrastructure, cloud security engineers, and other IT professionals getting ready to take the SC-100 exam.
It’s also a useful tool for people who are designing cybersecurity architecture but haven’t studied for the test. You’ll need a firm grasp of the foundational Azure and Microsoft 365 services, as well as the security, compliance, and identity features of Microsoft and hybrid architectures before you can get started.
Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect Exam Ref Sc-100 PDF Summary
A thorough manual that will assist cybersecurity experts in designing and assessing the cybersecurity architecture of Microsoft cloud services is SC-100: Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect Expert.
This simple-to-follow manual will teach you all you need to know to pass the SC-100 exam as well as how to develop and assess a cybersecurity architecture on the Microsoft cloud. It includes practical tutorials, projects, and self-assessment questions.
This book will walk you through creating a cybersecurity architectural strategy and assessing the architecture’s governance, risk, and compliance. You will learn how to defend cloud-only and hybrid infrastructures using the zero-trust principles, as well as how to assess security operations and the overall security posture. The final chapter of this book includes a mock exam and practice questions so you may assess your knowledge before taking the SC-100.
By the time you finish reading this book, you will be able to successfully complete the SC-100 exam and plan, build, and evaluate cybersecurity for Microsoft cloud and hybrid infrastructures.
What you will learn: Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect Exam Ref Sc-100 Exam Dumps
- Design a Zero Trust strategy and architecture
- Evaluate Governance Risk Compliance (GRC) technical strategies and security operations strategies
- Design security for infrastructure
- Design a strategy for data and applications
- Learn everything you need to pass the SC-100 with ease
- Use mock exams and sample questions to prepare for the structure of the exam
Table of Contents: Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect Exam Ref Sc-100 Certification
- Cybersecurity in the Cloud
- Build an Overall Security Strategy and Architecture
- Design a Security Operations Strategy
- Design an Identity Security Strategy
- Design a Regulatory Compliance Strategy
- Evaluate Security Posture and Recommend Technical Strategies to Manage Risk
- Design a Strategy for Securing Server and Client Endpoints
- Design a Strategy for Securing SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS
- Specify Security Requirements for Applications
- Design a Strategy for Securing Data
- Mock Exam and Practice Questions
For Atos, a Microsoft Expert MSP and GSI, Dwayne Natwick serves as the Global Principal Cloud Security Technical Lead and CTO. He has more than 30 years of experience in IT, security design, and architecture. His passion for instructing led him to become a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) and Regional Lead Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) (MVP).
Dwayne holds 18 Microsoft certifications, including Identity and Access Administrator, Azure Security Engineer, and Microsoft 365 Security Administrator, in addition to a master’s degree in business IT from Walsh College and the CISSP designation from ISC2. Dwayne frequently shares information on social media, at trade shows, on his blog, and on his YouTube channel.
Dwayne, who is originally from Maryland, now resides in Michigan with his wife and three kids.
Product details: Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect Exam Ref Sc-100 PDF
- Publisher : Packt Publishing – ebooks Account
- (March 9, 2023)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 301 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1803242396
- ISBN-13 : 978-1803242392