Netter’s Pediatrics (Netter Clinical Science), 2nd Edition is a rich visual aid with over 500 illustrations by Drs. Frank H. Netter, Carlos Machado, and others worked in the classic Netter style. It’s a great learning tool for students and a superb resource for patient education.
The unique style and accurate artwork are backed by up-to-date text provided mostly by clinicians from the Respected Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, all of which are designed to work together to assist you in diagnosing and caring for children with common clinical illnesses.
This paediatrics resource has been updated with additional chapters, features, and online access, making it a must-have for paediatric rotations, exam preparation, and patient consultations.
Netter’s Pediatrics (Netter Clinical Science) Details
- Provides a fast introduction to typical paediatric topics, including nutrition, allergies, infectious disease.
- Adolescent medicine, and cancer and heart disease.
- This book depicts crucial details for each illness with 500 detailed, crystal-clear images.
- Provided by Dr Frank H. Netter, Dr Carlos Machado, and others working in the Netter tradition.
- At the beginning of each chapter, there are fresh clinical vignettes.
- Transgender health, eating and nutrition, device and technology management, endocrine dysnatremias,
- Syndromic intellectual disability, and mitochondrial illnesses.
- With your purchase, you’ll get an enhanced eBook version.
You can use your upgraded eBook on various devices to access all of the book’s text, figures, and references.
Netter’s Pediatrics (Netter Clinical Science) Release Date
About Author: Netter’s Pediatrics
Conclusion: Netter’s Pediatrics Book
Book Pre Order Availble in Amazon.
Friend, if you like and look good and want to appreciate me pls, like and share this article will be very glad if you have any suggestions and questions regarding this. Feel free to contact me give mail id. c[email protected]