Multigrain flour comes for weight loss, which removes fat from your body very quickly and makes your body healthy and fit. Let’s go, it comes in the name of Patanjali Multigrain Atta for Weight Loss, the flour I want to talk about today is Patanjali’s Multi-Grain PATANJALI NAVRATNA ATTA, it has seen very good results which are given below with complete details to you. Try it and make your body fit
Patanjali Multigrain Atta Summary
Whole wheat makes up 60.64 percent of Patanjali navratna atta, while multi grains make up 39.36 percent. It is prepared from nine distinct varieties of high-quality grains, all of which have excellent medicinal and nutritional value. It goes through various separators for thorough cleansing before being mixed with a special concoction of carefully curated components to offer flour a comprehensive supply of nutrients.
- Due to its great nutritional value and simple digestion,
- It is advantageous for diabetes patients.
- It is a nutrient-rich source.
- Patients with hypertension benefit from it.
- Because it contains several grains, it regulates blood pressure.
- Numerous vitamins, folate, iron, fiber, and other minerals are all present.
Patanjali Multigrain Atta Ingredients
- Whole Wheat (Gehun) (Triticum Aestivum) (60.64 %)
- Multigrains mixture (39.36%)
- Barley (Jau)
- Amaranth (Charlie)
- Maize (Makka)
- Sorghum (Jwar)
- Water Caltrop (Singhara)
- Soybean (glycine max)
- Pearl Millet (Bajra) (Pennisetum glaucum)
How to Use : Patanjali Multigrain Atta for Weight Loss
- Make wholesome chapatis,
- Rotis, or Phulkas (traditional Indian bread),
- Biscuits and Halwas.
Other Product Info :Patanjali Multigrain Atta for Weight Loss (PATANJALI NAVRATNA ATTA)
- Best before-4 months from manufacturing date.
Legal Disclaimer: Patanjali Multigrain Atta for Weight Loss
Information about actual product packaging and materials may be different or more extensive than that displayed on our website. We advise you to always read labels, cautions, and instructions before using or eating a product and not to exclusively depend on the information provided.