Emergency Nurse Practitioner Core Curriculum PDF Book Download
Emergency Nurse Practitioner Core Curriculum: Hello friends, In this post, we will provide Emergency Nurse Practitioner Core Curriculum PDF Book Download written by Reneé Semonin Holleran (Editor), Theresa M. Campo (Editor). So you can download it in the English language. This book was published by Springer Publishing Co Inc; New edition (30 July 2021). Stay tuned with this post and let’s enjoy it.
Emergency Nurse Practitioner Core Curriculum Deliver Essential Knowledge:
- This authoritative resource, edited by the American Academy of Emergency Nurse Practitioners, covers the full range of holistic, evidence-based practice across the lifespan and serves as a comprehensive certification review for emergency nurse practitioners (ENPs). This is the first and only book written expressly for this type of practice, It provides ENPs with critical core knowledge in all relevant curricula and practice areas.
- Emergency Nurse Practitioner Core Curriculum Deliver Essential Knowledge:
This authoritative resource, edited by the American Academy of Emergency Nurse Practitioners, covers the full range of holistic, evidence-based practice across the lifespan and serves as a comprehensive certification review for emergency nurse practitioners (ENPs). This is the first and only book written expressly for this type of practice, It provides ENPs with critical core knowledge in all relevant curricula and practice areas.
- The book’s four editors, 57 writers, and 15 reviewers, all experts in their fields, present the most up-to-date information in a clear and concise format. This resource, which incorporates diversity and inclusion throughout, offers all of the necessary knowledge for providing skilled care, including the history and development of ENP.
- Basic clinical skills; medical crises, shock and trauma, and environmental emergencies; toxicity; emergency medical services and disaster preparedness; and the needs of unique patient populations, all based on the most recent evidence-based research and guidelines.
About the Author:
Reneé Seminon Holleran, NP-BC, RN-BC, Ph.D., CEN, CFRN, CTRN (retired), CCRN (Alumnus), FAEN has worked in emergency medicine for almost 30 years. Dr. Holleran currently works as an APRN Anesthesia Chronic Pain at the George E. Whalen Veterans’ Health Administration and volunteers at the Hope Free Clinic in Salt Lake City, Utah, She practices family medicine and provides immediate treatment to uninsured and immigrant patients.
Dr. Holleran is a previous editor of the Journal of Emergency Nursing and the Air Medical Journal, as well as a member of the Advanced Emergency Nursing Journal’s editorial board. In 2005, Dr. Holleran was named a Fellow of the Academy of Emergency Nursing and received the Emergency Nurses Association’s Lifetime Achievement Award, She has won two AJN Book Awards in prehospital nursing and air and surface transportation nursing in the past.
Theresa M Campo, DNP, APRN, FAANP, FAAN, is an Associate Clinical Professor at Drexel University and Chair of the Department of Emergency Medical Services (EMS). She is also the Director of the Emergency Nurse Practitioner Track. She works part-time as a nurse practitioner in Southern New Jersey and is board certified as a Family Nurse Practitioner and an Emergency Nurse Practitioner.
Theresa graduated from Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio, with a doctorate in nursing practice. Widener University in Chester, Pennsylvania, awarded her a Master of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner. Theresa has worked in emergency medicine for more than 30 years, including pre-hospital, emergency department/quick care, and trauma. Dr. Campo is one of the company’s founders.
A national organization, the American Academy of Emergency Nurse Practitioners, has me on its board of directors. She lectures on emergency and urgent care themes on a national and international level. Dr. Campo has written multiple book chapters and peer-reviewed publications and is the author of “Medical Imaging for the Health Care Provider: Practical Radiograph Interpretation.”
Theresa was named a Fellow of the American Academy of Nursing in 2017 and a Fellow of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) in 2015. She has received the Case Western Reserve University alumni award for excellence as well as the AANP state award for excellence.
- The Mission House Carys Davies Online | PDF Download
- Are You Enjoying Mira Sethi Pdf Download | Mira Sethi Hindu
- Together With Physics Class 10 Icse Pdf Free Download By Gandhi M.K
- Panchatantra Stories In English With Pictures Free Download PDF | 101 Panchatantra
- Kvs Madaan Ugc Net Book PDF In Hindi Free Download In Hindi
Finally, We Hope You Were Able To Download The File Without Any Issues. Please Share This Article With Your Friends And Family If You Enjoyed It. As A Result, They Can Also Benefit From This Article. Thank You For Taking The Time To Look At Our Website.
If You Have Any Queries About This PDF Book, Please Ask Them In The Comments Section Below. We’ll Get Back To You As Soon As Possible. Continue To Check Our Blog On A Regular Basis For Additional Free PDF Books.
We Do Not Own Or Have Generated And Scanned Any Of The PDF Books Available On Our Website. We Exclusively Provide Download Links For Significant Books To Assist Underprivileged Students Who Cannot Afford These Books But Can Find Them On The Internet. If You Have Any Issues With Our Items, Please Contact Us Using Our Official Email Address.
Cure18.Store Is A Participant In The Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, An Affiliate Advertising Program Designed To Provide A Means For Sites To Earn Advertising Fees By Advertising And Linking To Amazon. Is A Participant In The Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, An Affiliate Advertising Program Designed To Provide A Way For Sites To Earn Advertising Fees By Advertising And Linking To Amazon.
Some Of The Links On This Website To Items Are Affiliate Links. It Simply Means That If You Click Over And Purchase Any Product, We Will Receive A Commission At No Additional Cost To You.