What do you hope to gain from this book?
- Where do you look for buyers or sellers?
- How to conduct your research and comprehend all of the financial figures
- What are the best ways to present offers to both buyers and sellers?
- Negotiation tips and techniques
- How to Deal with Objections
- How to finish important documents and seal the transaction
- How buyers and sellers are safeguarded
- After the house is sold, you’ll have to deal with the financing.
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Tax Benefits
- Additional documents are included in the appendix.
I hope you appreciate the book as much as I did. Check out the rest of the “Tips & Tricks” series if that’s the case!
About Author: How to Buy a House With Seller Financing
Jeff earned his bachelor’s degree in engineering from the University of Virginia and his MBA from Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business. Jeff worked in the technology industry for almost 25 years, managing product lines worth over $5 billion in sales. Jeff left HP Inc in 2018 as Vice President and General Manager of one of the company’s most profitable PC divisions
Book Preorder Available Review Comming Soon..
Friend, if you like and look good and want to appreciate me pls, like and share this article will be very glad if you have any suggestions and questions regarding this. Feel free to contact me give mail id.?c[email protected]?