NDA Maths Super 30 Notes 2021 Download PDF
- Super 30 Handwritten Notes for NDA comprises 27 handwritten books & around 200 pages which cover all the syllabus of maths for NDA.
- Why use Super 30 Handwritten Notes? Taught by top coaching and written by Arpit Sir. Covers all important topics for NDA in detail Written in a clean and readable handwriting.
- Brings you onboard with mainstream NDA preparation so that you don’t miss anything. Saves cost as it delivers the knowledge of toppers and coaching’s at a small price.
- If you are doing self-study or have completed coaching then these are the must-have notes for your preparations.
NDA Mathematics Notes Pdf Download
The NDA Exam is one of the best methods to begin your defense career. In this essay, we will go over the whole specifics of the NDA Paper and its pattern, as well as how to better prepare for this test. We will provide you with the NDA Mathematics Notes PDF, which you may download along with the NDA Exam Mathematics Notes. You can find it at the bottom of this article, where you can also download it.
NDA Mathematics Notes Pdf Download:
The Exam of NDA is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission twice in a year for the selection of the candidates into the Indian Armed forces. The written Exam of NDA is conducted in two parts and the first part is Mathematics and the second part is GAT (General Ability Test)
Part-I In this paper you will be given 120 questions of mathematics.
- Max marks 300.
- Time duration 2.5hrs
- The candidate will be given 2.5 marks on each right answer.
- Negative marking 0.83 for each wrong answer.
Part-II In this paper you will be given 50 questions of English and 100 questions from GS.
- Max mars 600.
- Time duration 2.5hrs
- The candidate will be given 4 marks on each right answer.
- Negative marking 1.33 for each wrong answer
ALGEBRA– The concept of a set, operations on sets, and Venn diagrams are all covered in this course. Cartesian product, relation, and equivalency relation are all terms used by De Morgan. On a line, real numbers are represented. Basic features of complex numbers include modulus, argument, and cube roots of unity. The binary number system is a numerical system that uses only two digits. Conversion of a decimal number to a binary number and vice versa. Progressions in arithmetic, geometric, and harmonic terms. Real-coefficient quadratic equations. Graphs are used to solve two-variable linear inequalities.
MATRICES AND DETERMINANTS: Different types of matrices and matrices operations. Basic features of determinants, as well as the determinant of a matrix. A square matrix’s adjoint and inverse, Applications -Using Cramer’s rule and the Matrix Method, solve a system of linear equations with two or three unknowns.
TRIGONOMETRY:- Angles and their measures in degrees and in radians. Trigonometrical ratios. Trigonometric identities Sum and difference formulae. Multiple and Sub-multiple angles. Inverse trigonometric functions. Applications-Height and distance, properties of triangles.
ANALYTICAL GEOMETRY OF TWO AND THREE DIMENSIONS:- Rectangular Cartesian Coordinate system. Distance formula. Equation of a line in various forms. The angle between the two lines. The distance of a point from a line. Equation of a circle in standard and in a general form. Standard forms of parabola, ellipse, and hyperbola. Eccentricity and axis of a conic. The point in a three-dimensional space, distance between two points. Direction Cosines and direction ratios. Equation two points. Direction Cosines and direction ratios. Equation of a plane and a line in various forms. The angle between the two lines and the angle between the two planes. Equation of a sphere.
DIFFERENTIAL CALCULUS: The concept of a real-valued function, including its domain, range, and graph. Composite, one-to-one, onto, and inverse functions are all examples of functions. Limit concept, standard limits—examples Examples of function continuity, as well as algebraic operations on continuous functions. Applications of the derivative of a function at a point, as well as its geometrical and physical interpretation. The derivatives of sum, product, and quotient of functions, as well as the derivative of a function with respect to another function and the derivative of a composite function, are all examples of derivatives. Second-order derivatives are a type of derivative. Functions that increase and decrease. Derivatives are used to solve maxima and minima problems.
INTEGRAL CALCULUS AND DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS: Standard integrals involving algebraic expressions, trigonometric, exponential, and hyperbolic functions, integration as the inverse of differentiation, integration by substitution and by parts, standard integrals involving algebraic expressions Applications of definite integrals evaluation—determining the areas of planar regions enclosed by curves. A differential equation’s order and degree are defined, and a differential equation is formed using examples. Examples include general and specific solutions to differential equations, as well as solutions to first-order and first-degree differential equations of various forms. Application in growth and decay concerns.
VECTOR ALGEBRA:-The magnitude and direction of a vector in two and three dimensions. The addition of vectors, scalar multiplication of a vector, scalar product, or dot product of two vectors is all examples of vector operations. The cross-product of two vectors is called a vector product. Applications include work performed by a force and its moment, as well as geometrical issues.
STATISTICS AND PROBABILITY:-
Statistics:-Examples include data classification, frequency distribution, and cumulative frequency distribution. Diagrammatic depiction Examples include a histogram, a pie chart, and a frequency polygon. The mean, median, and mode are all measures of central tendency. Determining and comparing variance and standard deviation. Correlation and regression are two terms that are often used interchangeably.
Probability:- Events, mutually exclusive and exhaustive events, impossible and certain events, random experiment, outcomes, and associated sample space The intersection and union of events. Complementary, fundamental, and composite occurrences are all possible. Classical and statistical examples of probability definition. Simple issues based on probability theorems. Simple problems like conditional probability and Bayes’ theorem. A random variable as a sample space function. Examples of random experiments that gave rise to the Binomial distribution.
Download the NDA Exam mathematics notes in PDF:
You can click on the given links to download the Notes for the National Defense Academy Examination:
Must Read :
- Oswaal Question Bank Class 10 Science Pdf Free Download
- Data stories 40 Timeless Tales To Inspire You Free PDF Download
- CBSE All In One Science Class 10 Free PDF
- Birds Of Georgia Free PDF Download
- You Can Coach By Siddharth Rajsekar PDF Free Download
- Hanuman Chalisa In English PDF Book Free Download
- PDF Of Hanuman Chalisa | Download Hanuman Chalisa Hindi Book Free
- Shape The Hidden Geometry Of Information PDF Free Download
- CBSE All In One Social Science Class 10 Free PDF Book Download For 2022 Exam
- Legal Aptitude By AP Bhardwaj Free PDF 2021 Download
- Indian Economy For Civil Services Examination By Nitin Singhania PDF
- Once Upon An IAS Exam Book PDF Free Download
- Mrityu Jaanen Ek Mahayogi Se Free PDF Book Download
- Gaur Gopal Das Book Life’s Amazing Secrets PDF Online Book Free Download
- Physics Galaxy Book JEE Main Physics By Ashish Arora PDF Free Download
- CTET Success Master Paper 1 PDF Download Free For Class 1 To 5 For 2022 Exam
- [PDF] CBSE All In One English Core Class 12 For 2022 Exam PDF Book Download
- INDIAN ECONOMY For Civil Services 13th Edition PDF Download