- When it comes to deploying and managing complex cloud-native apps and systems
- The impact of observability on the entire software development cycle
- How different functional teams contribute to the achievement of system SLOs
- What role do software developers have in the customer experience and the bottom line?
- How to write good code for debugging and maintaining context-aware systems.
- Data-rich analytics can help you identify answers quickly when it comes to ensuring site uptime.
About Author: Observability Engineering Book Pdf
Charity Majors is a cofounder and software developer at Honeycomb.io, a business that combines the speed of time series with the raw power of rich events to provide interactive, iterative debugging for complicated systems. She’s worked as a systems engineer and engineering manager at firms like Facebook, Parse, and Linden Lab, but she always manages to end up in charge of the databases.
George Miranda is a product marketer at Honeycomb.io and a former engineer. He worked for over 15 years in the banking and video game sectors developing large-scale distributed systems. He realized his talent for storytelling and now works to improve the lives of those who manage production systems by shaping the tools, techniques, and culture.
Friend, if you like and look good and want to appreciate me pls, like and share this article will be very glad if you have any suggestions and questions regarding this. Feel free to contact me give mail id.?c[email protected]?