Paint It Black The Story of Don Nichols and Shadow Racing Summary
Paint it Black is a riveting description of the true tale behind Shadow Racing’s incredible racing vehicles and the individuals who made them, including sketches, drawings, and photos from Nichols’ life. Authors John Nikas and Richard Harman present a complete history of Don Nichols’ motorsports and manufacturing career, beginning with his challenging background and service as a WWII paratrooper, with a specific focus on his groundbreaking work with Shadow Racing in the 1960s and 1970s. From the company’s early setbacks to its eventual Formula One success, Shadow Racing’s whole life is chronicled.
win in 1974, as well as adventures from Nichols’ later career, which included military service and early hybrid vehicle development. Paint it Black is a sumptuous and affectionate look at a singular racecar designer, illustrated with around 1000 images, the majority of which have never been seen previously by the public.
Book Release Date
- Publisher : Dalton Watson Fine Books Ltd; New edition (15 Oct. 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 900 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1854432850
- ISBN-13 : 978-1854432858
- Dimensions : 22.23 x 30.48 cm
About the Author
John Nikas is an automotive writer and vintage racing driver. Richard Harman is the author of Cunningham: The Passion, The Cars, The Legacy, also published by Dalton Watson.
Paint It Black The Story of Don Nichols and Shadow Racing PDF Download
We Are Unable To Give A Pdf Download Link Since The PDF Version Of This Book Is Currently Unavailable On The Internet Due To Copyright Material And Violations. As A Result, You May Quickly Purchase This Book By Clicking On The Link Provided Below.
Finally, We Hope You Were Able To Download The “Paint It Black The Story of Don Nichols and Shadow Racing PDF” File Without Any Issues. Please Share This Article With Your Friends And Family If You Enjoyed It. As A Result, They Can Also Benefit From This Article. Thank You For Taking The Time To Look At Our Website.
If You Have Any Queries About This PDF Book, Please Ask Them In The Comments Section Below. We’ll Get Back To You As Soon As Possible. Continue To Check Our Blog On A Regular Basis For Additional Free PDF Books.
We Do Not Own Or Have Generated And Scanned Any Of The PDF Books Available On Our Website. We Exclusively Provide Download Links For Significant Books To Assist Underprivileged Students Who Cannot Afford These Books But Can Find Them On The Internet. If You Have Any Issues With Our Items, Please Contact Us Using Our Official Email Address.
Cure18.Store Is A Participant In The Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, An Affiliate Advertising Program Designed To Provide A Means For Sites To Earn Advertising Fees By Advertising And Linking To Amazon. Is A Participant In The Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, An Affiliate Advertising Program Designed To Provide A Way For Sites To Earn Advertising Fees By Advertising And Linking To Amazon.
Some Of The Links On This Website To Items Are Affiliate Links. It Simply Means That If You Click Over And Purchase Any Product, We Will Receive A Commission At No Additional Cost To You.
New Release Check
- Touch (Book Two) A Zombie Sci-Fi Thriller Written By Steven Jenkins
- 2021-2022 Teacher Misery Planner Written By Jane Morris Free PDF
- The Crochet Crowd Inspire, Create & Celebrate PDF
- Breath (Lead Title) Written By James Nestor PDF
- The Inheritance Games Written By Jennifer Lynn Barnes PDF
- Crypto Wars Faked Deaths, Missing Billions And Industry Disruption PDF
- Breathe A Life In Flow PDF
- Power Play Tesla Elon Musk And The Bet Of The Century PDF Download
- Blue Dog 2022 Wall Calendar By George Rodrigue Download PDF
- Mel D. Cole American Protest Photographs PDF
- The Lord Of The Rings Illustrated J.R.R.Tolkien PDF
- Ending Plague A Scholar’s Obligation In An Age Of Corruption (Children’s Health Defense) PDF