- Insufficient blood oxygen can cause various symptoms such as inattention, memory loss, dizziness, anxiety, etc.
- The myocardium is very sensitive to hypoxia, may occur acute myocardial hypoxia, ventricular fibrillation, and cardiac arrest
- Severe or long-term hypoxia may lead to myocardial failure, blood pressure drop, and blood circulation failure
- What’s more, hypoxia directly damages the cerebral cortex, causing degeneration and necrosis of brain tissue. Pulse Oximeter can effectively prevent the occurrence of danger.
- If hypoxia occurs, make oxygen decisions immediately to reduce the chance of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases. Especially those with heart failure (such as coronary heart disease, rheumatic heart disease, congenital heart disease)
Must Read :
- UCANBE 20 Color Athena Face Body Paint Oil – Large Pan Black & White, Professional Non Toxic SFX Makeup Palette, Hypoallergenic Face Painting Pallet For Art, Theater, Halloween, Parties And Cosplay
- No Bad Parts Healing Trauma And Restoring Wholeness With The Internal Family Systems Model PDF
- Blind Tiger Sandra Brown Books In Order By Sandra Brown PDF
- Chainsaw Man, Volume 6 By Tatsuki Fujimoto Download PDF
- Over It How To Face Life’s Hurdles With Grit, Hustle, And Grace By Lolo Jones PDF
- The Official Harry Potter Baking Book 40+ Recipes Inspired By The Films PDF
- We Didn’t Fight For Socialism America’s Veterans Speak Up PDF