5/5 - (1 vote)
The Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I , skills, and knowledge outlined below:
- Can use the fundamental programmatic capabilities of the Lightning Platform to develop custom interfaces to extend Salesforce capabilities and develop custom business logic.
- Can extend the Lightning Platform using Apex and Visualforce and understands Lightning Components.
- Is familiar with and able to leverage relevant declarative capabilities of the platform, where appropriate.
- Knows when to use declarative vs. programmatic methods.
- Is familiar with the development lifecycle from development to testing and knows the available environments.
- Is familiar with the Salesforce Mobile app capabilities and the basics of the Lightning framework. Knows when to use the Lightning Process Builder vs. an Apex trigger.
- Has experience with data-driven applications and relational databases. Has experience with Model View Controller (MVC) architecture and component-based architecture.
About Author: Salesforce Developer 1 Certification
CertSquad Professional Trainers