The Lord of the Rings Book Summary
The Lord of the Rings has been a beloved novel since its initial publication in 1954. Its vast fantasy and epic adventure, steeped in unrivaled enchantment and otherworldliness, has captured the hearts of young and old alike. Over 100 million copies of its various editions have been sold worldwide, and collectors’ editions have become valued and precious publishing goods.
For the first time, thirty color pictures, maps, and drawings produced by Tolkien himself while he composed this epic work are included in this one-volume deluxe slipcased edition, which is printed in red and black and contains the complete text, thoroughly revised and reset. These include pages from Tolkien’s Book of Mazarbul, which are fantastic facsimiles of the renowned “Bridge of Khazad-dum” chapter. Two poster-sized fold-out maps revealing every detail of Middle-earth are also included.
This premium version is quarter bound in red leather and cloth, with raised ribs on the spine and two foil stamps. The pages are gold-edged, and inside are special features exclusive to this edition.
Book Release Date
- Publisher : HarperCollins; Deluxe single-volume illustrated edition (14 Oct. 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 1248 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0008471290
- ISBN-13 : 978-0008471293
About the Author
On January 3rd, 1892, J.R.R. Tolkien was born. After serving in the First World War, he is most known for The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings, which have sold 150 million copies worldwide in over 40 languages. He died in 1973 at the age of 81, having received the CBE and an honorary Doctorate of Letters from Oxford University.
The Lord of the Rings Book Download
We Are Unable To Give A Pdf Download Link Since The PDF Version Of This Book Is Currently Unavailable On The Internet Due To Copyright Material And Violations. As A Result, You May Quickly Purchase This Book By Clicking On The Link Provided Below.
High Selling Popular Book of J. R. R. Tolkien
Finally, We Hope You Were Able To Download The “The Lord of the Rings Book Written By J. R. R. Tolkien PDF Download” File Without Any Issues. Please Share This Article With Your Friends And Family If You Enjoyed It. As A Result, They Can Also Benefit From This Article. Thank You For Taking The Time To Look At Our Website.
New Release Check
- No Bad Parts Healing Trauma And Restoring Wholeness With The Internal Family Systems Model PDF
- Blind Tiger Sandra Brown Books In Order By Sandra Brown PDF
- Chainsaw Man, Volume 6 By Tatsuki Fujimoto Download PDF
- Cooking With Shereen From Scratch Because You Can! Download PDF
- Over It How To Face Life’s Hurdles With Grit, Hustle, And Grace By Lolo Jones PDF
- The Official Harry Potter Baking Book 40+ Recipes Inspired By The Films PDF
- We Didn’t Fight For Socialism America’s Veterans Speak Up PDF
- The Authoritarian Moment How The Left Weaponized America’s Institutions Against Dissent PDF
- Vanderbilt The Rise And Fall Of An American Dynasty Free Download PDF
- Glitter Every Day 365 Quotes From Women I Love Free Pdf Download