January to March in Quarterly Current Affairs 2022 Vol. 1 for Competitive Exams with Video Because it provides a comprehensive update for the first three months of 2022, eCourse is a special convenient MacBook.
Quarterly Current Affairs 2022 Vol. 1 Book Summary
This updated edition now includes previous exam questions, practice questions for the IAS Prelims and Mains exams, and the most recent trending essays and articles. updates to the 2022–23 budget; Economic Survey 2021;
State Elections 2022;
- The book discusses all the most recent developments in politics, economics,
- Science and technology, sports, art, and culture, among other topics.
- An Exam Special Update – Banking, Railways, Agriculture, Environment,
- Science & Technology has been added to the book.
- The book includes a special section on the upcoming BPSC and IAS Preliminary Exams.
- The book includes past questions on current affairs from the IBPS PO, Clerk, WBPSC, and AFCAT exams.
- All students preparing for the various competitive exams would benefit from this book.
About the Author: Quarterly Current Affairs 2022 pdf
Disha Experts is a group of the most well-known and productive content creators, pioneering in the fields of test preparation and education (Competitive Exams & Government Vacancies). It has more than 30 professionals working full-time with decades of experience in a variety of academic and competitive test verticals, including PhDs, B-Techs, PGs, etc.
Quarterly Current Affairs 2022. In the School and Test Prep divisions, Disha Experts has established itself as a thought tank by offering the most current (latest pattern & syllabus-wise), to-the-point, and student-friendly (useful & easy-to-understand presentation) content so that the candidates may give their best.
Product Details Quarterly Current Affairs 2022 Vol. 1
- Publisher : Disha Publication; Sixth edition (1 January 2022);
- AIETS.COM PVT. LTD. Plot No -6
- Language : English
- Paperback : 228 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9355641613
- ISBN-13 : 978-9355641618
Review: Disha Quarterly Current Affairs
I haven’t read it all yet because I just got it today, but from what I’ve seen so far, it seems to be really nicely organized. I love how the content is emphasized and can’t wait to read it all through. I appreciate all your efforts in compiling this book.