Risk Manager Amazon Jobs Salary Interview Questions. By safeguarding customers, brands, selling partners, and Amazon against fraud, abuse, and counterfeit goods as well as empowering, offering top-notch support, and cultivating loyalty among Amazon’s millions of selling partners, Trustworthy Shopping Experience (TSE) is in charge of fostering a trustworthy shopping experience across all Amazon stores worldwide.
We support individual expression, respect differing viewpoints, and collaborate to build a culture where everyone may fully participate. Our diverse experiences and viewpoints help us better fulfill Amazon’s goal of becoming the most customer-focused organization on Earth.
Also Read: Catalog Specialist Amazon
A team under TSE called Restricted Products (RP) is in charge of making sure that Amazon’s customers are protected from illegitimate, unlawfully advertised, or offensive products. We are seeking a risk manager who is passionate about finding holes in Amazon’s policies, practices, and tools and who will collaborate with our internal teams to make sure that they are current and operating as intended.
Your choices are essential to keeping customers and sellers safe as well as to preserving the ecosystem of the Amazon catalog and product listings.
The ideal applicant will enjoy data analysis and have prior experience using that analysis to generate important insights and suggestions. You will also develop measurements, lead ad hoc analysis, and convey insights to important stakeholders as a risk specialist.
In a quick-paced, uncertain environment, you won’t just be able to use the necessary abilities, but you’ll also be able to influence, inform, and drive results.
Key Job Responsibilities: Amazon Risk Manager
- You will deliver key risk projects independently.
- Collaborating with multiple functions within RP Operations.
- You will influence RP stakeholders like Legal, and Program.
- Product teams to drive key risk initiatives for the org.
- You apply process improvement and risk-mitigation methodologies.
- (e.g., risk assessments, Lean), and are a subject matter expert for your risk program
- You understand what risk tolerance levels are and make recommendations.
- Your partner teams about them, based on data.
- You are able to contribute to and/or deliver program documentation.
- (e.g., narratives, escalation responses, risk assessments).
About The Team of Amazon
Providing accurate and trustworthy data and data products is one of Amazon Business Data Analytics and Insights’ (ABDAI) two goals, the other of which is to help our business partners make decisions that are frequently correct.
Basic Qualifications Post of Catalog Specialist Amazon
The ability to manage vast and complex rule sets, the capacity to suggest solutions to a variety of issues, great communication skills, and follow-up are all requirements for this position. It also calls for strong attention to detail, a strong work ethic, and determination.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- (majors in Business, Engineering, Statistics, and Computer Science.)
- Mathematics or related field are strongly preferred)
- 6+ years of relevant experience in data analysis, report building, research or similar work
- Experience in using risk mitigation methodologies.
- Like Failure Modes Effects and Analysis (FMEA), Root Cause Analysis.
- Strong critical and analytical thinking.
- ability to solve complex and ambiguous problems
- Self-driven, ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong bias for action.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Preferred Qualifications Job Catalog Specialist
- Experience in an e-commerce environment.
- Related experience in customer protection/trust/safety will be an added plus.
- Working knowledge of statistical and risk mitigation methodologies
Risk Manager Amazon Jobs Salary Interview Questions.
The majority of the questions were behavioral inquiries based on Amazon’s leadership tenets. In the second round of interviews, all five candidates were men, therefore I’d advise Amazon to use a more diverse panel going forward. During the second round of the interview, one of the interviewers asked 6 questions at once, which made me wonder whether it was a planned attempt to disqualify me.
At the conclusion of the interview, when I posed a few straightforward questions, he answered with a string of rambling, incomprehensible sentences. made me question whether Amazon truly abides by its leadership tenet, “Hire the Best” Start with a better and more varied panel of interviewers if Amazon wants to hire the best candidates.
Risk Manager Amazon Salary,
- Average Annual Salary ₹ 13,13,875
Also Read: Flipkart Call Center Jobs Work From Home