Why use an Pulse Oximeter?
- Insufficient blood oxygen can cause various symptoms such as inattention, memory loss, dizziness, anxiety, etc.
- Myocardium is very sensitive to hypoxia, may occur acute myocardial hypoxia, ventricular fibrillation and cardiac arrest
- Severe or long-term hypoxia may lead to myocardial failure, blood pressure drop, and blood circulation failure
- What’s more, hypoxia directly damages the cerebral cortex, causing degeneration and necrosis of brain tissue. Pulse Oximeter can effectively prevent the occurrence of danger.
- If hypoxia occurs, make oxygen decision immediately to reduce the chance of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases. Especially those with heart failure (such as coronary heart disease, rheumatic heart disease, congenital heart disease)