SSC CPO New Vacancy 2022: एसएससी सीपीओ भर्ती के लिए आवेदन शुरू, 4300 है रिक्त पदों की संख्या, जल्द करें आवेदन
SSC CPO Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
The recruitment examination, 2022, to be held for the positions of Sub Inspector in the Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces, has been announced by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) (SSC CPO).
Additionally, the application procedure for this hiring has begun. Applications will be accepted online. All applicants who wish to participate in this recruitment may review the notification on the Staff Selection Commission’s website at ssc.nic.in and submit an application there. Let us outline the entire application process for you in this news.
ASSC CPO Recruitment 2022: इस तारीख तक होंगे आवेदन
Applications may be submitted up until this date. On August 10, 2022, the Staff Selection Commission began accepting applications for the CPO position. The deadline for applications has also been set for August 30, 2022, at 11 p.m. Candidates have until August 31, 2022, to submit their application fee. Please be aware that this recruiting is widely advertised. For this, thousands of candidates apply.
SSC CPO Recruitment 2022: 4300 है रिक्त पदों की संख्या
SSC CPO Hiring: 4300 Positions in 2022 The overall number of openings in this recruitment is 4300, according to the SSC CPO Recruitment announcement. Of these, 228 positions are for Sub Inspectors in the Delhi Police (Male), while 112 positions are for Sub Inspectors in the Delhi Police (Female). In addition, the Central Armed Police Forces have 3960 GD positions available (CAPF).
Important Dates: SSC CPO New Vacancy 2022
- Starting date of application – August 10, 2022
- Last date for submission of application – August 30, 2022
- Last date for submission of application fee – August 31, 2022
- Date of Correction in Application Form- 01 September 2022
- CBT Exam Date – November, 2022
- Educational Qualification & Age Limit
Education Qualification : शैक्षणिक योग्यता और आयु-सीमा
Candidates seeking for this position should hold a graduate degree from an accredited university or its equivalent. In addition, as of January 1, 2022, candidates must be at least 20 years old and no older than 25 years old. Candidates from the reserved category will receive an age relaxation. The application fee is Rs 100, which must be paid by applicants. However, women, SC, ST, and ex-servicemen can apply for free.
Candidates can submit their application by following the simple guidelines given below-:
- Firstly candidates visit the official website ssc.nic.in.
- Now click on the link related to registration for CPO Recruitment appearing on the home page.
- Do your registration now.
- Now login through id password.
- Now fill the application form and upload the documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit.
- Download the application form and take a print out of it for further need.
- Red Dead Online’s Lack of Updates Addressed by John Marston Actor Rob Wiethoff
- Xbox Game Pass Soft Launches New Subscription Tier
- 52 Best Sites For Free Books List 2022-23
- What MeraPashu360 | Mera Pashu 360 App स्वस्थ पशु, समृद्ध किसान
- How to Watch Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase
- Agnipath Scheme 30 हजार की सैलरी, 44 लाख का बीमा, 4 साल की नौकरी
- Up Police SI Bharti 2022 | UP Police Sub Inspector Bharti 2022: खाकी वर्दी में दिखेगा इंजीनियर्स का ‘जलवा’
- How did justin Bieber’s face get paralyzed? | जस्टिन बीबर का चेहरा कैसे लकवाग्रस्त हो गया?
- Latest News Cooper Noriega, TikTok Star, Dies at 19
- HDFC Increases Home Loan Interest Rates Read More
- Tomb of Sand Geetanjali Shree International Booker Prize Winner
- Ankur Warikoo Time Management Course Review Latest Video
- PM kisan Mandhan Yojana का सबसे बड़ा लाभ सालाना मिलेंगे 36 हजार