The Only Neurology Book You Ll Ever Need. The Only Neurology Book You’ll Ever Need is clear and straightforward. Presents a comprehensive and easy-to-understand review of neurology. It includes clinically relevant anatomy and physiology and all of the critical neurologic diagnoses and therapeutic issues—this new publication, written by Drs
Summary The Only Neurology Book You Ll Ever Need
Alison I. Thaler and Malcolm S. Thaler are jam-packed with full-color pictures, real-world clinical scenarios, and up-to-date guidelines and recommendations, giving you all you need to conquer the complex field of neurology.
- CPC Exam Study Guide 2022: Your CPC Certification Exam in One Attempt
- The Official ACT Prep Guide 2022-2023
- Features a lighthearted, lively writing style that is compelling and gets right what you need to know.
- Discusses the elements of the neurologic exam and what symptoms do and don’t suggest a neurologic disorder.
- Covers key topics such as stroke, headache, concussion.
- Dizziness, seizures, dementia, meningitis, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, etc.
- Abundant illustrations, charts, and tables help you quickly understand and retain complex material.
- Ideal for medical students, medicine and neurology residents, nurses, PAs, and any practitioners.
- Who need a concise, easy-to-read review of clinically- relevant neurology.
- This book covers everything you need for neurology’s medical student shelf exam.
The Only Neurology Book You’ll Ever Need First Release Date
About Author: The Only Neurology Book You Ll Ever Need Pdf
Alison I. Thaler , Alison I. Thaler
Conclusion: The Only Neurology Book You’ll Ever Need Book
Book Available for Online Sale
- Money Online
- Indian Exam
- USA Exam
- Fitness & Health
- Personal Development
- Per Transformation
- Business & Economics
Friend, if you like and look good and want to appreciate me pls, like and share this article will be very glad if you have any suggestions and questions regarding this. Feel free to contact me give mail id. c[email protected]