Veterans Benefits And You: Get the Most for Your Service. All Veterans and Their Family Members Should Receive the Maximum Benefits for the Bravely Served Country! Veterans of the Us Military Are Entitled to a Variety of Benefits and Services Offered by the Us Department of Veterans Affairs (Va).
An up-to-date, comprehensive, and easily accessible guide to all the benefits and services available to veterans of the US armed forces, written by Dr. Paul R. Lawrence, the former undersecretary for benefits at the Department of Veterans Affairs, explains how to take advantage of these benefits and services.
Guidance and Insights for Veterans, Dependents, and Survivors Include Topics:
- Basic Health Care Eligibility & Benefits
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Disability & Rehabilitation
- Counseling & Mental Health Care
- Employment Assistance
- Loans & Insurance
- Memorial Services
- Military Records & Medals
- GI Bill, Scholarships & Grants
- And much much more…
About the Author: Veterans Benefits And You
With 35 years of expertise resolving management issues in substantial, complex companies, Dr. Paul R. Lawrence (MCCLEAN, VA). Paul is an accomplished leader in the private sector who has held vice president positions in two Fortune 50 businesses and consulting partner positions in two Big Four accounting firms.
Having worked with executives in various departments, including Treasury, Commerce, USPS, GSA, and DOD, he has extensive knowledge of governmental challenges. Paul was unanimously confirmed by the Senate on April 27, 2018, and he worked for the Department of Veterans Affairs as the Under Secretary for Benefits for almost three years. Veterans Benefits And You
- Desert Shadows Movie Release Date Cast Trailer
- Escape the Field Movie Trailer Release Date Cast
- Best New Horror Movies Coming Out 2022, 2023 & Beyond
- Aamir Khan Upcoming Movies 2022
- Sorry Karma Returns Release Date New Movie Bollywood
- Rocketry Movie Cast & Release Date, Reviews (2022)