Indian Economy by Nitin Singhania Pdf Free Download 3rd Edition | UPSC | Civil Services Exam | State Administrative Exams. the applicants to complete the complex and integrated questions included in this area of the UPSC and other competitive exams. The book aims to explain economic issues and connect them to static economic ideas.
Indian Economy by Nitin Singhania PDF Free Download Summary
The contents have been organized logically and conceptually clearly to allow readers to grasp the material thoroughly and comprehensively. Students preparing for this subject at all levels of different examinations will find this book a complete aspirant-centric one-stop solution. The book is created uniquely, and thoroughly, with wonderfully designed mind maps, flowcharts, crucial highlights in boxes, and much more.
Salient Features: Nitin Singhania Economy Pdf Free Download
- Latest updates on Union Budget 2022–23 and Economic Survey 2021–22
- 03 new chapters on Key Concepts of Economy, Food Security & Food Management, and Health and Education
- The multicolor pluck-out chart at the end of the book featuring key points from Union Budget 2022–23
- Thoroughly revised chapters with new topics.
- Like digital currency, agricultural reforms, and sweet revolution.
- Discussion on reports like Sustainable Development Report, and World Inequality Report 2022.
- Recent government initiatives to reduce unemployment, control inflation, etc
- Updated Appendix on Economic Measures related to COVID-19
- The latest facts and analysis from NITI Aayog reports.
- And mention of National and International indices in relevant chapters
- Chapter-wise previous years’ questions of UPSC Preliminary and Main examinations for practice.
- And understanding examination trend
- Current Quarterly updates, along with an explanatory video on how to prepare for the examination,
Details: Nitin Singhania Economy 3rd Edition Pdf / Audiobook
About Author: Indian economy by Nitin Singhania pdf google drive
Nitin Singhania is a West Bengal Cadre IAS officer who is now serving as Commissioner of Asansol Municipal Corporation and CEO of Asansol Durgapur Development Authority under the West Bengal government.
He holds a bachelor’s and master’s degree in economics from Presidency College in Kolkata and certifications as a Chartered Accountant and Company Secretary. He has also written a best-selling book for Civil Services and other competitive examinations on “Indian Art and Culture.”
Also Read: Indian Economy By Ramesh Singh
Conclusion: Indian economy by Nitin Singhania Pdf Download
One hundred percent for the best book. It covers the entire cuet exam syllabus and format. I purchased this book, and the pages are likewise really good… I got a wonderful deal on this book.